Orthodontics In Dickinson and League City, TX
Are you concerned about the appearance of your smile due to uneven or misaligned teeth? Don’t worry—Dr. Patel and his team are here to address your needs with comprehensive orthodontics treatments in Dickinson, TX. Depending on the condition of your teeth and jaws, we will create a personalized treatment plan that focuses on rectifying dental misalignment, improving oral functionality, and enhancing facial aesthetics. Our practice is equipped with cutting-edge technology to ensure a smooth and comfortable treatment experience. Contact Bay Colony Dental and Orthodontics for a professional consultation and schedule your appointment with us today.
Request An Appointment
Types of Issues We Address With Orthodontics
Orthodontic conditions vary widely in type and severity. They not only impact the appearance of your smile but also diminish your oral health. At our facility, we provide orthodontic treatment in Dickinson, TX, to address a number of concerns, including:
- Crowding: It occurs when teeth are tightly packed together, often due to limited space in the jaw or other contributing factors.
- Spacing: Unwanted gaps between teeth may occur due to irregular jaw development, habits like thumb sucking, or frequent pacifier use.
- Overbite: In this condition, the upper teeth protrude significantly and hide a major portion of the lower teeth.
- Underbite: The lower teeth close in front of the upper teeth, typically due to a typical positioning of the lower jaw.
- Crossbite: A misalignment where one or more lower teeth bite ahead of the upper teeth.
- Open bite: A noticeable gap remains between the upper and lower teeth when they are in occlusion.
Our orthodontic solutions are designed to effectively correct these issues, enhancing both dental function and aesthetics.
Questions About Orthodontics ?
What Is The Best Time To Get Orthodontic Treatment?
Most orthodontists recommend scheduling a clinical exam when your child’s permanent teeth start to emerge in the oral cavity. This period marks the transition from primary to permanent teeth, and any abnormalities during this phase can have long-term effects on a child’s dental alignment. For most children, this transition phase occurs around the age of 6 or 7.
However, the best time to initiate orthodontic treatment is between the ages of 11 and 14. This is because during this phase, the jaw is still growing and teeth are more responsive to the treatment process. At our Dickinson, TX, practice, we offer advanced orthodontics treatments for patients of all ages. These treatments are safe, comfortable and can help you gain a straight, confident smile.
What People Say About Us
~ Hope Leyva
~ Merjorriet Estrella
~ Mary Washington
~ Lakesha Barrett
~ Alberto Ortiz
Schedule A Consultation Today
Undergoing an orthodontic treatment may seem challenging, but with the skills and expertise of our trained professionals, the procedure can become much easier. If you want to achieve a straighter smile, schedule a consultation for orthodontics in Dickinson, TX, today. Call us at (281) 337-9000 to schedule an appointment.