Dental Implants In Dickinson and League City, TX
If you have lost one or more teeth or are tired of wearing removable dentures, we have a permanent solution for you. At our clinic, we offer multiple types of dental implants in Dickinson, TX, for long-term replacements of missing or severely damaged teeth. They are designed specifically to look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth. During your consultation, Dr. Patel, our dentist at Bay Colony Dental and Orthodontics, will inspect your oral cavity and determine the best type of implant prosthesis for your needs to get you smiling with confidence again. Book a consultation at our dental practice today.
Request An Appointment
Am I A Good Candidate For Implants
Implants are an ideal treatment option for missing tooth replacement, but certain factors need to be assessed to determine if you are a good candidate. Our team will assess your eligibility for dental implants in Dickinson, TX, on the basis of the following factors:
- Sufficient jawbone density: A robust and healthy jawbone is essential as it anchors the implant posts.
- Optimal oral hygiene: Maintaining oral hygiene is crucial to lower the risk of infection and other postoperative complications.
- Healthy gums: It is imperative that candidates do not have periodontal or gum disease to ensure a better prognosis.
- Smoking: Chronic smoking or tobacco use can hinder the healing process and negatively affect the success of the procedure.
- Medical conditions: Conditions such as uncontrolled diabetes, hypertension, or heart disease can affect the treatment outcome.
Questions About Dental Implants ?
Benefits Of Dental Implants with Us in Dickinson, TX
With high-quality dental implants at our Dickinson, TX, facility, you can enjoy many benefits, including:
- They act as a long-term, durable replacement for missing or damaged teeth.
- They are exceptionally sturdy as they are firmly secured in the jawbone.
- They replace the maximum functions of your natural teeth, allowing you to relish all your favorite foods.
- They blend seamlessly with your natural teeth, enhancing the aesthetics of your smile.
- By supporting your facial muscles, implants contribute to a more youthful appearance.
- They play a crucial role in minimizing bone loss and promoting the generation of new bone tissue.
- They are simpler to clean and care for, ensuring better oral hygiene.
Procedure Of Dental Implants In Dickinson, TX
If you are eligible for implant treatment, we will provide a comprehensive overview of the process and create a personalized treatment plan. The initial phase involves the surgical insertion of titanium metal posts within the jawbone. We typically perform this procedure under local anesthesia to ensure your comfort. The duration of this surgery is typically around one hour for a single implant and may extend accordingly for multiple implants.
The post-surgical healing period may last for about 3 to 6 months. This allows the implant posts to merge with the surrounding bone through the process of osseointegration. Following the healing period, we will affix the dental prosthesis—be it a crown, bridge, or denture—to the implant posts. After this process, you will be able to eat, speak, and smile with greater confidence and ease.
What People Say About Us
~ Hope Leyva
~ Merjorriet Estrella
~ Mary Washington
~ Lakesha Barrett
~ Alberto Ortiz
Schedule An Appointment Today
To know if you are a good candidate for dental implants in Dickinson, TX, schedule a consultation with our experienced professionals today. Call us at (281) 337-9000 to book an appointment.